Main switchboard (Lodge): 01865 277300
Fax number: 01865 277435
St John's College
St Giles, Oxford
- If you have a question about Undergraduate Admissions, please contact us via the Undergraduate Enquiries Form
- If you have a question about Postgraduate Admissions, please contact us via the Postgraduate Enquiries Form
- For enquiries about Degree Days, please telephone 01865 277328 or email Degrees
- For academic enquiries, please telephone 01865 277318 or email the College Office.
- For all other enquiries, please call the Porter's Lodge on 01865 277300 and they will direct you to the correct department.
Emailing College Members
St John's email addresses all have the suffix "email@example.com". If you know the name of an office or an individual, simply add this to the beginning.
To obtain email addresses for members of the College where you know the surname of the individual concerned, you should try the central University contact search.
Questions or comments about this site should be directed to the Web Officer.
If you feel you have been unfairly or adversely affected by the actions of the College or you have some other form of complaint, please write in the first instance to the Principal Bursar's Secretary, St John's College, St Giles, Oxford, OX1 3JP. The matter will be reviewed by the Principal Bursar, who will either make arrangements for a response by the relevant College Officer or deal with the matter directly. If you are dissatisfied with any response of the College provided by this route, you should write to the President of the College at the above address.