Alumni are regularly invited back to St John's for a variety of events including:
- the annual Alumni Weekend
- year group reunions, including Gaudies
- sporting and musical events
- retirement dinners for Tutorial Fellows
- lectures in College, including the annual Founder's Lecture
- the College Garden Party
Our growing programme of events includes events held outside Oxford in other parts of the UK as well as overseas.
Please revisit these pages regularly as events are added throughout the year.
If you have any suggestions for events, or would like the Development and Alumni Relations Office to help organise a particular event or reunion, please email the Development and Alumni Relations team.
To book and/or pay for an event, please download the booking form and return it to the Development and Alumni Relations Office by post, or fax it to + 44 1865 610874. Payment can also be made over the phone by calling + 44 1865 610873.