The Holdsworth Law Library is on the ground floor of the east side of Kendrew Quad. This holds law books, reports and journals. It acts as a reference library, so books or journals may not be borrowed or removed from it, except during vacations or under exceptional circumstances.
- The library is open 24 hours to lawyers, using their keyfob.
- A work room is available for students, of any discipline, with a mobility impairment – please consult the Librarian.
- Access to law books for non-lawyers can be arranged through the Librarian.
- Lockers are available for storing work and work-related items. To rent one of these please contact the Librarian – a deposit will be payable for the key.
- No food or drink is permitted in the library.
- Regular inspections are made by library staff, but if you have a problem with the conduct of other users or you have any issues or queries, please contact the Librarian.
- To arrange vacation borrowing of law books please contact the Librarian.