Things to do now
Read through all of the documents listed below, starting with the Letter from the College Office.
- Read the University Terms and Conditions and then complete and sign the University Card Form, attach a passport sized photograph, and return the form to the College Office (address at the bottom of the page)
- Read and sign the College Contract and return it together with two passport sized photographs to the College Office
- Complete and return the Emergency Contact Details form to the College Office
- Complete the Document Return Checklist
- Complete the NHS registration
- Register for the International Student Orientation Programme if applicable
Good luck with all of the reading. The forms at 1, 2, 3 and 4 should be attached to the Document Return Checklist and posted in a single envelope to:
Undergraduate Freshers’ Mailing
St John’s College
Your completed forms must be returned by Monday 4 September.
Please note the following:
Forms must be sent in hard copy, unless you are not a resident of the UK in which case you may return them to us electronically, to email@example.com. If you choose to do this you must confirm in your email your full name, your course and your postal address.
Forms requiring a signature must be signed by you; we cannot accept the signature of a family member, friend or associate.
Please let us know if you have difficulty downloading or printing any of the forms or documents, so that alternative arrangements may be made.
If you have any queries please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Letter from the College Office
- University of Oxford Terms and Conditions
- University Card Form
- College Contract
- Emergency Contact Details
- College Doctor registration letter
- College Doctor information leaflet
- Health information: Immunisation letter
- Orientation events for non-UK Students
- Undergraduate Freshers’ Week Timetable
- Letter from the Senior Dean
- Letter from the College Chaplain
- Handbook for Undergraduate Students 2017-18
- Domestic Arrangements
- College Charges & Expenses 2017-18
- Financial Guide for Undergraduates 2017-18
- Undergraduate Computing in College
- Student Email
- Undergraduate Matriculation
- Information about academic dress
- Map of the College
- Document Return Checklist 2017 (pdf version)