Things to do now
1. Read through all of the documents listed below.
2. Return the following form to us at the address below:
- A signed College Contract, with two passport sized
photographs (if you did not send them with your acceptance of offer form). Please print your name on the back of each photograph.
Graduate Freshers’ Mailing
St John’s College
3. You must also complete your National Health Service (NHS) Registration, as explained in the letter from the College Doctor.
have any queries please email email@example.com
Information for you to read before you arrive in Oxford:
4. College Charges & Fees for 2019-20
5. University of Oxford Terms and Conditions
6. College Graduate Handbook
7. Domestic Arrangements for Graduates
8. University Student Handbook
9. Key Dates for Graduate Freshers'
11. E.Mail and Computing in College
12. Welcome Letter from the Senior Dean
13. College Doctors - Practice Leaflet
14. Health Information - Immunisation Letter
15. Orientation events for non-UK Students
16. Library / Study Centre Tour Sign-Up
17. Map of the College
18. MCR Freshers website