Click on the links below to download the forms and documents you need to complete. Adobe Reader may be downloaded free of charge.
Please let us know if you have difficulty downloading or printing any of the forms or documents so that alternative arrangements may be made.
Return your completed forms to:
St John’s College
Important information to read carefully:
- Key Dates for Graduates
- College Doctor registration letter - how to register with the College doctor
- College Doctor information leaflet
- Immunisation letter - immunisations you should have before arriving
- Computing in College
- Domestic Arrangements 2016-17
- College Charges and Expenses 2016-17
- Map of College
- Graduate Matriculation
- Academic Dress for matriculation: Castells, OU Shop, Shepherd and Woodward, Walters
- Orientation Events for non-UK students
- Student Email
- MCR Letter for Freshers
- Graduate Student Handbook 2016-17
The MCR Freshers' Timetable will be available on the MCR website.
You will find the University website a useful way to access University news, resources and services at Oxford. The site includes a ‘Before you Arrive’ section which contains a wealth of information for new students before they arrive and during their first few weeks.