Due to renovation of the Old Library and the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic we can only accommodate a small number of research visits. If your research can be answered by images, please complete the Image Order form.
If your research requires consulting materials in person, please complete the form below as fully as possible.
- Special Collections appointments are provided Tuesdays or Thursdays 10am-noon or 2pm-4pm
- Short-notice requests may be impossible to accommodate
- Until further notice, we can accommodate only one visitor per appointment
- Until further notice, we can only provide consultation of a limited quantity of items per consultation appointment (to be discussed on a case by case basis, as it depends on weight and size of individual items)
- Visitors are expected to wear face covering (unless medically exempt) and keep a social distance of at least 2m
- As readers are requested to make use of the hand sanitiser when entering, they will be asked to wash their hands before handling materials.