Welcome to the Inspire Programme for Year 10 and 11! This programme is open to
Year 10 and 11 pupils from non-selective state schools. As you are approaching your GCSEs, we
know you’re quite busy with your studies—so you can participate in as much or
as little of the programme as you would like. This year we will be examining
the question: "Why does evolution matter?"
What you can expect from the programme:
- articles written by Oxford researchers from a variety of different subjects, delivered directly to your email
- interview-style questions, games, puzzles and polls
- competitions with Amazon vouchers for winners, and the chance to be featured on our website and social media channels
- resources for preparing for your GCSEs
- the chance to apply for a summer school at St John’s College in 2021 or 2022
You can sign up using the form below. For full details of the programme, please see the programme page on the St John’s website. The registration deadline is Friday 27 November 2020. Please make sure your parent or guardian completes the parental consent form by this deadline—we will not be able to enrol you on the programme without this!