Due to the ongoing Covid-19 public health situation, St John’s College events are now suspended until further notice. We will provide updated details here if and when the situation changes, but for now it should be assumed that no events will be going ahead unless explicitly stated otherwise. Thank you for your understanding at this difficult time, and if you have any questions, please get in touch using the options below.
St John’s is able to visit schools in our link regions on our Access Roadshows. Visits made on the Roadshows are suitable for Y9-Y13 and will include the Oxford Explained presentation and a Q&A with our Access Officers.
- The Oxford Explained presentation: This talk focuses on introducing pupils to the University of Oxford, the courses and societies it has to offer and the application process. It includes information on financial support available at the University, the practicalities of picking a course and a college, and illustrates practical ways in which pupils can engage with their subjects outside the classroom.
- A Q&A with our Access Officers: This session will give your pupils the opportunity to ask us any burning questions they have about any facet of university life and the application process.
If you are a non-selective state school in one of our link regions and wish to be involved in the Roadshow to your area, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- What school you represent
- Which region you are from
- Which day you would like us to visit
- What year group(s) you would like us to present to
If you are a grammar or independent school in our link regions, you can also get involved in the Roadshow as potential hosts for local non-selective state schools. If you would like to participate, contact us at email@example.com for more information.