Our undergraduate student ambassadors work at many of our Outreach events. They provide vital insights into what it is like to study at Oxford. Our paid opportunities include:
- Sharing your experiences of Oxford in our Q&A sessions
- Showing potential candidates around the College on a tour
- Supporting pupils’ development by participating in our critical thinking workshops
- Assisting with Study Days, Open Days, Summer Schools and the admissions period
- Developing skills for your CV and a reference for your work
To sign up for ambassador training, and to join our team of over 100 undergraduate student ambassadors, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Graduate students also play a key part in our outreach work, including:
- Teaching on Study Days
- Developing materials for the Inspire Programme
- Marking essays and competitions for Inspire Digital
- Being a graduate helper at Open Days or during the Admissions Period
For more information on how to get involved with access work as a postgraduate at St John’s, contact email@example.com.