Why get involved?
- Support young people from under-represented backgrounds to realise their academic potential
- Gain a greater understanding of the range of backgrounds young people apply from
- Opportunities to share best practice with teachers and other educational professionals
- Improve your career prospects - universities and research councils often consider engagement in widening participation activities when considering job applications and grant proposals
- Demonstrate research impact and increase the profile of your subject area
- Paid opportunities available
For more infomation please download our flyer