St John's College
St Giles, Oxford
Main switchboard (Lodge): 01865 277300
- If you have a question about undergraduate admissions, please email undergraduate admissions
- If you have a question about graduate admissions, please email graduate office
- For enquiries about degree days, please telephone 01865 277328 or email degrees
- For academic enquiries, please telephone 01865 277318 or email the College Office
- If you have a potential news story or an enquiry about this website, please use the website enquiry form
- For all other enquiries, please call the Porter's Lodge on 01865 277300 and they will direct you to the correct department.
If you feel you have been unfairly or adversely affected by the actions of the College or you have some other form of complaint, please write in the first instance to the Principal Bursar's Secretary, St John's College, St Giles, Oxford, OX1 3JP. The matter will be reviewed by the Principal Bursar, who will either make arrangements for a response by the relevant College Officer or deal with the matter directly. If you are dissatisfied with any response of the College provided by this route, you should write to the President of the College at the above address.