- Two gyms with free weights, aerobic equipment, rowing machines, cross-trainers, running machines
- Indoor rowing room
- Table tennis room
- Two squash courts in College
- Croquet lawn
- Cricket pitch of county standard
- Rugby pitch
- Soccer pitch
- Three hard tennis courts
- Two permanent and three temporary world-class grass tennis courts
- Access to an all-weather sports facility for hockey
- Netball courts
- Sports Ground and Pavilion on Woodstock Road
The gyms are for all current College members (students and staff) and their spouses. There are dedicated women only times at the gyms. Information about gym rules, induction, opening hours and sign up can be found on the sport section of the college intranet for current college members.
Please note that wider family, friends, and visiting alumni are not permitted to use the gyms.
More detailed information on Sports at St John’s is available in the newsletter.
For information please visit the Boat Club homepage.
- Blues Squad Grants are available to pay for the costs associated with University level sports participation in blues sports.
- College sport teams receive support from the Amalgamated Trust Funds.