Office 365 - free download for students
Download Microsoft Office 365 Apps via Nexus365
All students and staff will now on the Oxford's Nexus365 system, which is part of Microsoft’s Office 365 subscription for the University of Oxford.
can download Microsoft Office to your own Windows PC or Apple Mac by logging in to Nexus365 using your Oxford SSO
1. Go to https://outlook.office.com/owa/?realm=ox.ac.uk
2. Click the Microsoft Waffle in the top left.
3. Click the Office 365 link from the Waffle menu, This then takes you to https://www.office.com/?auth=2&home=1
4. Now click Install Office apps where you can then download Microsoft Office 365 apps to your computer.
Nexus365, OneDrive for Business storage online
Nexus365 also gives you access to 5 TB of online storage called OneDrive for Business.
can Access OneDrive by logging in to Nexus365 using your Oxford SSO credentials
Go to https://outlook.office.com/owa/?realm=ox.ac.uk
2. Click the Microsoft 'waffle/grid' icon in the top left.
3. Then click the OneDrive link from the Waffle menu
IT services have more details about OneDrive for Business online at https://help.it.ox.ac.uk/nexus365/onedrive-business
This includes links to details on Sync Clients for both Windows and Mac systems
NB – your account expires as soon as you leave the University. Anyone you have given shared access to files will be able to access them for a further 2 months only. It is important that you move all University files to a final storage location before you leave the University.
More information about Office 365 and Nexus 365 can be found on the IT Services pages at: https://help.it.ox.ac.uk/nexus365/index
If you have one of the previous Kivuto OnTheHub.com Office 365 subscriptions then please note that will expire this year (as it's been replaced by Nexus 365).
If you do have the Kivuto account and if you use OneDrive with your OnTheHub subscription you will need to download your data from that OneDrive account and upload it again to your Nexus365 OneDrive for Business account.