There are plenty of challenges on offer; our tutors have also provided critical thinking questions, the likes of which prospective Oxford applicants might be expected to answer in an interview. We are also delighted to have the involvement of secondary school teachers, who have contributed questions, brainteasers and puzzles to the site. We have also provided useful links to information and resources on how to make a competitive application to a highly selective university, as well as contact details of members of the Access and Admissions Office at St John’s.
What you’ll find on Inspire Digital:
- Thought-provoking articles written by Oxford academics
- Critical thinking and interview-style questions set by St John’s tutors as well as secondary school teachers
- Super-curricular material to help students delve deeper into their favourite subjects
- Information on applying to the University of Oxford, with tips and advice for interviews and admissions tests
- News articles and updates on St John’s access and outreach work
- Information and alerts on events and opportunities at St John’s and at the University of Oxford
We invite teachers to make use of the Inspire Digital questions to challenge your students, and to explore the resources section for guidance on making a competitive university application. And if you’d like to provide the next set of questions for the site, get in touch at email@example.com!