St John's College takes seriously its responsibilities to handle your date with care. You can find further information about what types of information we hold and how we handle it by reading our privacy notice together with all our other GDPR-related documents.
Conditions for non-electronic publication of images of the college and of college property
- Reproductions may only be used in the publication and in the specific edition
- Permission is for non-exclusive, single use only.
- The College retains the publication right, and in some cases the copyright, in
the subject of the reproduction.
- Acknowledgement of permission for use of the image must be made as follows
"By permission of the President and Fellows of St John’s College, Oxford".
- Should other editions of the publication or publications in any other form or
medium (including publicity for the publication described below) ever be
considered, permission must be sought by writing to the College Librarian of St
John’s College, Oxford.
- E-versions of the above described publication in the form of e-books or ejournals will also be granted permission (in perpetuity) by completing the
college’s Image Publication Request Form (Electronic).
- It is the applicant’s responsibility to obtain any necessary consent to reproduce
images from the owner of the copyright in the materials photographed. A copy
of such consent may be requested by the Librarian.
- A copy of the publication in which the reproduction appears must normally be
presented to the College Library.
- Permission may be withdrawn if any part of these conditions is infringed. A reproduction fee may be charged for commercial publications.